Yes, you can choose custom veneers or laminates for your IKEA doors. However there are a few things to take note before doing so:
- When you select a product we will need the manufacturer, style and or color codes so that we can source the product.
- We also require a product that has matching edge banding available.
- We will also need to make sure the material you select can be pressed onto our eco-friendly MDF core.
- Custom veneer and laminated doors are available in flat panel styles only.
- When you order a custom veneer or laminate the material is purchased in full sheets from our vendors. For example, if your project requires 5.25 sheets we will order 6 sheets. For non-custom projects we normally charge only for the material used (i.e. 5.25 sheets in our example), but in a custom laminate order where we are not able to use the unused material (i.e. 0.75 sheets) so you will be charged for the cost of all 6 sheets.